Privacy & COokies policy
Company Number: 10688527
Tel: + 44 (0) 7760312413
Boochi.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you complete a form (such as our contact form), we ask you for your name and address, and the address for delivery if different. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process, or to enable us to deal with your request.
2. We may use your personal information to contact you regarding your purchase. We may also use your personal information to inform you about new products or special offers we think may be of interest to you. Whenever you complete a form on our site, you have the option to opt out of receiving information about new products or special offers.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase, fulfillment of your order and responding to your request.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
5. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by completing our contact form.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Information you supply to us by completing a form on the web site will be stored in a database. This database, along with one or more backup copies, is stored on computers that will be physically located either within the EEA, the United States of America or Canada.
7. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
(a) authentication - cookies to identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website;
(b) status - cookies to help us to determine if you are logged into our website;
(c) shopping cart - cookies to maintain the state of your shopping cart as you navigate our website;
(d) personalisation - cookies to store information about your preferences and to personalise our website for you;
(e) security - cookies as an element of the security measures used to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally;
(f) advertising - cookies to help us and our advertising partners to display advertisements that will be relevant to you;
(g) analysis - cookies to help us to analyse the use and performance of our website; and
11. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Most browsers provide information about managing cookies via a ‘Help’ menu item.
12. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
13. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
14. This website is owned and operated by Boo Chi Kombucha.
15. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10688527, and our registered office is at 85C Walm Lane, London, NW2 4QL
16. Our principal place of business is at Unit 2, Queen's Parade, London, NW2 5HT
17. You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.