why boo chi?
Boo Chi Kombucha is a live, organic, unpasteurised, delicious sparkling drink, known as the “elixir of life” it’s packed full of naturally occurring active ingredients including probiotics, vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and organic acids.
After trying Boo-Chi you’ll find you have more energy, you feel lighter and brighter and overall more balanced in your body and mind.
So what are these “active” ingredients and how do they contribute to Boo Chi?
- Naturally produce that slightly sour taste that reminds you of a soft drink, these also help detoxify the liver and aid digestion.
- Living organisms that help break down fat, protein and starch, neutralise toxins and boost the immune system.
- Powerful antioxidants found in the herbs in the tea which are maximised after the fermentation process to include vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 & C vital for normal functioning of the nervous system.
- These are the good sugar molecules that are a brilliant source of energy, immune system boosters and power-players in the development of connective tissues.
- Over 600 million living organisms that re-populate the beneficial bacteria in the digestive system overall rebalancing your gut and making it healthy
Handcrafted using only the finest organic ingredients of green tea and raw cane sugar (which is consumed by the culture during the fermentation process) including some various spices. Boo Chi is low in sugar and tastes delicious.
Boo Chi Kombucha is also more than just your average drink! A few of it's uses below:
- A fantastic replacement for your usual sugary soft drink
- Great coffee substitute
- A brilliant mixer, we add ours to smoothies, cold press juices or on it’s own straight from the fridge or over ice
- In place of alcohol if you don’t feel like boozing
- If you do feel like boozing add it to a shot of vodka, tequila or gin - It’s a delicious combo
- An incredible hangover cure
"Having undergone huge abdominal surgery and suffering some quite severe complications my gut was in complete disorder. I'd been on PPI's for a year pre surgery and nothing was quite working as it should. The taste at first was quite sharp - it's definitely medicinal and I much prefer the turmeric but taste isn't really what I'll be continuing to drink Boo Chi for. The benefits I saw in under a week of drinking one bottle daily are astounding - I honestly can't believe one little potion can have such a profound effect in such a short space of time. I'm amazed! - PROFESSOR GREEN, Musician
“Boo Chi is by far the best kombucha I've tried - it makes me feel great and it's delicious!” – CHRIS PLOWMAN & ED HAWLEY, Founders Floatworks
"We have Boo Chi kombucha delivered to Storm as often as possible and they are always gone in a flash. We are all such huge fans and cannot get enough. Eaoifa is lovely and never ceases to amaze us with her abundance of knowledge, she is the kombucha guru!" - SARAH DOUKAS, Storm Management
Since discovering Boo Chi and learning about the benefits of good gut health, I feel more healthy (no colds), I am less tired in the day time and my concentration has improved. Working in health and fitness, I am very concious of what I put in my body. With the prevalance of antibiotics good gut health should be in the forefront of everyone's mind. - JONATHAN CORBY, Gym Owner, Fitness Group
“Makes me feel really energised and super good on my inside, I love the taste as well!” – JANEE BENNETT, Universal Music